Olight X7 Marauder Variable-Output LED Flashlight, 9,000 Max Lumens
OLX7: X7 Marauder LED Flashlight
The X7 Marauder is a portable LED flashlight with a side-switch, delivering a maximum output up to 9,000 lumens. It is powered by four 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries (not included) of high discharging rate, with an output range from 3 to 9,000 lumens. The X7 Marauder carries three four core light-emitting XHP70 LEDs which are currently one of the highest performing light sources on the planet. The light features a custom designed orange peel reflector to create the perfect beam pattern for logical and realistic use. People ask, why would someone need 9,000 lumens? Well the X7 offers 6 modes at various brightness levels going all the way down to 3 lumens which mimics a small keychain flashlight. The 9,000 lumen setting provides a sensation of daylight when shined in a pitch black environment with a soft tone so it is not blinding to the eye. The X7 features a groundbreaking active thermal management system. The MCU detects the flashlights internal temperature in real-time to prevent overheating to the user's hand and flashlight. Olight has meticulously designed this feature to maintain the flashlights longevity and a positive user experience for years to come.
This product has the following specifications (ANSI/NEMA FL1-2009 Standards).
- Uses three top-class cool white CREE XHP 70 LED with a total of 12 light-emitting cores.
- A maximum output of 9,000 lumens which is great for strong illumination and minimum output of 3 lumens, which is suitable for long periods of using at night.
- The switch on bezel side controls the flashlight, which has three common brightness levels: 3,000 lumens, 1,000 lumens and 300 lumens; plus turbo modes: 5,500 lumens and 9,000 lumens; nightlight mode: 3 lumens; and a strobe at 10Hz.
- Double press the side switch quickly to activate the Turbo (5,500 lumens) mode, and double press quickly again to access the Turbo S (9,000 lumens) mode.
- Low-voltage indicator monitors the battery power level while the light is on, which will glow red when the battery power is running low.
- Active Thermal Management: MCU detects the flashlight temperature through the internal thermal sensor in real time, and prevents overheating by reducing the output.
- Max Output: 9,000 lumens
- Low: 3 lumens
- Max Runtime: 30 days @ 3 lumens
- Beam Distance: 313 m
- Peak Beam Intensity (candela units): 24,500 cd
- Water Resistance: IPX8 (waterproof up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Head Diameter: 2.68 in. / 68 mm
- Length: 5 in. / 127 mm
- Battery Type: 4 x 18650 (not included)
- Weight: 16.60 oz.
- Pocket Clip: No
- Includes Nylon Pouch
- Made in China
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong