Spyderco C210CFP Reinhold Rhino Folding Knife 2.35" CTS-XHP Satin Plain Blade, Carbon Fiber Handles
SP210CFP: C210CFP Reinhold Rhino
Designed by custom knifemaker Michael Reinhold, the Reinhold Rhino offers impressive strength and cutting performance in a very compact package. Its full-flat-ground plain edge blade is crafted from premium CTS-XHP stainless steel and features a sweeping profile that packs plenty of edge into its length. It is paired with an ergonomic handle featuring textured carbon fiber/G10 scales, nested stainless steel liners, and Spyderco's high-strength Compression Lock mechanism. A relieved cutout in the obverse scale allows easy access to the blade's Trademark Round Hole for swift right-handed operation, while a reversible stainless steel pocket clip provides convenient left or right-side tip-up carry. A compact, do-everything folder, the Reinhold Rhino offers cutting power far beyond its size.
- Blade Length: 2.35" (60 mm)
- Closed Length: 3.60" (91 mm)
- Overall Length: 5.95" (151 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 2.23" (60 mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.138" (3.5 mm)
- Blade Material: CTS-XHP Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Trailing Point
- Blade Grind: Full-Flat
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Material: Carbon Fiber
- Handle Color: Black
- Locking Mechanism: Compression Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Model Number: C210CFP
- Model Name: Reinhold Rhino
- Weight: 2.5 oz (71 g)
- Made in Taiwan
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.