Timberline Herman Wall Street Tactical 3.35" Plain Blade, Ivory ABS Handles - 8213
TM8213: Herman Wall Street Tactical
Tim Herman specializes in handcrafted, interframe folders, masterfully embellished with engraving and inlays. No detail escapes his discerning nature – the best steels, perfect gemstones, flawless handle stock, fit and finish. His newest collaborative obsession, the Timberline Wall Street Tactical is a dress-for-success necessity whether you’re in the boardroom or out on the town.
- Blade Length: 3.35" (82 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.45" (190 mm)
- Designer: Tim Herman
- Type: Locking liner
- Liners: 420-J2 stainless steel
- Bolster: 420 stainless steel
- Handle Material: Ivory ABS Material
- Blade Material: AUS-8 stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Satin polish; Thumb Stud 24-karat gold-plated
- Leather Pouch
- Gift boxed along with attractive display case
- Made in China
UPC Code: 096196082135
A very widely used EDC steel, AUS-8 can take a very nice edge while also maintaining moderate edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Leather is known for its durability and traditional appeal. When compared to Kydex it is preferred for its silence when bumped against other objects, as well as blade retention.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95