Bear OPS Incognito AUTO 2.625" Satin 14C28N Spear Point Blade, Gray Stainless Steel Handles w/ Carbon Fiber Inlays - AC-800-CF-S
BCAC800CFS: AC-800-CF-S Incognito AUTO
The Incognito AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The slim profile handles are stainless steel with carbon fiber inlays. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 2.625" 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The deep carry pocket clip is positioned for right-handed tip-down carry.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Steve Jernigan Design
- Deep Carry Pen-Type Clip
- Blade Length: 2.625"
- Closed Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 6.125"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.09"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel w/ Carbon Fiber Inlays
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Down, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.7 oz.
- Made in the USA