Benchmade 3320 Pagan AUTO OTF 3.96" Stonewash Double Edge Blade, Aluminum Handles
BM3320: 3320 Pagan OTF | Benchmade Design
A refined feel from a tried and true warrior. The 3320 Pagan by Benchmade is a double-action out-the-front automatic knife featuring a 3.96" chisel ground, double-edge spear-point blade. The 154CM stainless steel blade is an American-made premium grade stainless steel originally developed for tough industrial applications. Known for its best all-around qualities, it offers great corrosion resistance with good toughness and edge quality. Comes complete with deep-carry pocket clip and a MOLLE compatible sheath with malice clip.
- Mechanism: Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Blade Style: Chisel ground, double-edge spear-point
- Blade Steel: 154CM stainless steel (58-61HRC)
- Handle: Black anodized, 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Extra: Deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.96" (10.06 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.100" (2.54 mm)
- Open: 8.96" (22.76 cm)
- Closed: 5.00" (12.70 cm)
- Weight: 5.11 oz. (144.87 g)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24 mm)
- Made in USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A premium American stainless steel with great all around characteristics of toughness and corrosion resistance.
This product is USA born and raised.
Durable, flexible, abrasion and mildew resistant, Nylon also is very strong
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.