Global G-3 Classic 8.25" Carving Knife
GLG3: G-3 Classic 8.25" Carving Knife
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
A carving knife is used to slice thin cuts of meat such as poultry, roasts, hams and other large cooked meats. The blade is thinner than a chef's knife for more precise slices of meat. Made in Japan.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.