Maxpedition 0431W Sitka Gearslinger Backpack, Wolf Gray
MX0431W: 0431W Sitka Gearslinger, Wolf Gray
Maxpedition Hard-Use Gear
Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body. This bag is also designed to be versatile. It is weapons compatible and also has can also function with as a hydration back with the dedicated water reservoir compartment.(Water reservoir sold separately)Maxpedition makes high quality tools and gear for a wide range of applications. They are ideal tactical equipment products for military personnel, first responders, law enforcement officers, and civilians. Every product is built to the highest of standards and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. We are proud to be a Maxpedition authorized dealer and offer each one of their great products to you.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 15” high x 8” wide x 3” thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4” high x 7.5” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8” high x 7.5” wide x 2” thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 618 cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- DuPont Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Duraflex UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.