ArtisanCutlery Tomahawk 1815P-GNF Flipper Knife 3.94" Stonewashed D2 Cleaver-Style Blade, Textured Green G10 Handles
ACU1815PGNF: ArtisanCutlery Tomahawk 1815P-GNF Flipper Knife, Textured Green G10 Handles
The ArtisanCutlery Tomahawk has a stylish, sweeping cleaver-style blade that excels at cutting, chopping or slicing tasks. The knife's long, slim design allows for exceptional stability while still fitting well in the pocket and the hand. The 3.94" stonewashed cleaver blade is made from D2 tool steel which is known for its exceptional hardness and edge retention. The handles are made from textured G10 and include a lanyard hole and a stainless steel pocket clip set up for tip-up right/left side carry. It's a fantastic quality knife that ArtisanCutlery is proud to present to you.
- Blade Length: 3.94" (100.0 mm)
- Cutting Edge: 3.50" (88.9 mm)
- Closed Length: 5.04" (128.0 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.98" (228.0 mm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.16" (4.0 mm)
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Cleaver
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Handle Material: Textured Green G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.50" (12.7 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: Ceramic Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Made in China
UPC Code: 193125001349
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95