Bear OPS Bold Action XII AUTO Folding Knife 2.875" 154CM Dark Stonewashed Tanto Blade, Dark Stonewashed Titanium Handles - AC-1200-TI-SW
BCAC1200TISW: AC-1200-TI-SW Bold Action XII AUTO
The Bold Action XII AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are stonewashed titanium with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 2.875" 154CM stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The pocket clip is positioned for right-handed tip-up carry.
About Bear OPS
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacture the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Only USA manufactured parts, material, and a dedicated workforce.
- Bear OPS uses only premium steel and their own heat treat, waterjet, and CNC grinders to finish the blades.
- Bear OPS are designed and engineered by the experts in their R&D and their in-house tool makers. You will always be proud to carry a knife from Bear OPS.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Bear OPS Knives.
- Blade opens with firm push of recessed button
- Safety to prevent accidental deployment
- Pocket clip provides for tip-up carry and quick access
- Blade Length: 2.875"
- Closed Length: 4.0"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Dark Stonewash
- Handle Material: Dark Stonewashed Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 2.8 oz.
- Made in the USA