Benchmade 427 Mini Vallation AXIS-Assist Folding Knife 3.20" CPM-S30V Stonewashed Plain Blade, Black Aluminum Handles
BM427: 427 Mini Vallation | Benchmade Design
The Mini Vallation is a duty knife that can be carried every day. This tactical AXIS-Assist takes its styling cues from Benchmade's legacy line of automatic knives. A stout handle with excellent palm swell provides ample grip and positive weight for striking with the carbide glass breaker. The unique mohawk spine design on the blade allows for great control without aggressive jimping. This knife will be your go-to EDC on and off the job.
Easily opened, quickly and with one hand; this evolution of the AXIS includes a spring that helps to fire the blade into the open position once the user pushes it beyond a certain point manually. The AXIS lock also has the added benefit of "suck-back," which encourages the blade to stay in the closed position. AXIS-Assist knives also feature integrated safety lock systems.
Used by professionals when quality tools can mean the difference between life and death. From law enforcement and public safety to elite military troops, Benchmade's obligation is still the same. The best equipment for the job.
- Black milled, 6061-T6 billet aluminum handles
- AXIS-Assist mechanism with integrated safety
- Drop point blade with mohawk spine
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Carbide tipped glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.20" (8.13 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.47" (11.35 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.67" (19.48 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.114" (2.896 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Thickness: 0.63" (16 mm)
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left/Right Carry
- Weight: 4.58 oz. (129.84 g)
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953152192
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
This product is USA born and raised.