Benchmade Hunt 15085-2 Mini Crooked River Folding Knife 3.4" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Dymondwood Handles with Aluminum Bolsters
BM150852: 15085-2 Mini Crooked River
The standout Crooked River is now available in a smaller, everyday carry size. A wide blade with a slender handle and unique aesthetics are the hallmarks of this outdoor everyday carry tool. It features the same traditional profile, modern technology, and style that pushes the preconceived notions of what a hunting knife should be.
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V stainless steel clip point blade (58-60HRC)
- Anodized aluminum bolsters with contoured Dymondwood scales and stainless steel liners
- Orange G10 backspacer and anodized aluminum pivot ring
- Reversible tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.40"
- Closed Length: 4.50"
- Overall Length: 7.89"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.114"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.52"
- Handle Material: Contoured Dymondwood with Anodized Aluminum Bolsters
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.29 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.