Benchmade Tactical Triage Rescue Folding Knife 3.48" S30V Black Combo Blade, Black G10 Handles, Safety Cutter, Glass Breaker - 917SBK
BM917SBK: 917SBK Tactical Triage
Public Safety workers desire and deserve the very best equipment. The 917 Triage gives them the features they need, along with the best materials for their applications.
- AXIS locking mechanism
- Drop point blade style with ambidextrous thumb-stud opener
- CPM-S30V particle metallurgy blade steel (58-60HRC)
- 440C hook-shaped safety cutter (58-60HRC)
- Textured black G10 handles with 420J full stainless steel liners and a reversible tip-up deep pocket clip
- Carbide glass breaker
- Blade Length: 3.48" (8.84 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.124" (3.15 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.550" (13.97 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Main Blade; 440C Safety Cutter
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point with Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
- Weight: 5.28 oz. (149.69 g)
- Pocket Clip: Black, Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep Pocket
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.33" (21.16 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.85" (12.32 cm)
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.