Casstrom Sweden Fire Steel, Curly Birch Wood with Striker - OS12203
CASSOS12203: Fire Steel, Curly Birch
This is a nice firestriker steel made in the Swedish part of Lapland using the traditional natural material curly birch wood for the handle. A firestriker steel is an essential component of any bushcraft or survival kit and this firestriker comes with real character.
- Quality All-Weather Firestriker Steel
- 12,000+ Strikes
- 9.5 mm Diameter (Full Army Size)
- Overall Length Approximately 13 cm
- Handle Made From Curly Burch Wood
- Stretch Material String/Lanyard with Striker Plate Included
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.