Exotac 1225 MATCHCAP XL Refill Kit with Striker and O-Rings - 001225
ET1225: Exotac 1225 MATCHCAP XL Refill Kit
The MATCHCAP XL Refill Kit contains both the strike-anywhere match striker (round sandpaper pad on bottom) as well as the safety match striker (rectangle pad on the inside) and an extra O-ring.
- Extra Strike-Anywhere Striker
- Extra Safety Match Striker
- Extra O-rings
- How to replace:
- Strike anywhere strikers:
- These are pressure-sensitive adhesive pads that have abrasive on one side. Only strike-anywhere matches will light on these. To replace, peel off the old pad and remove any adhesive residue. Then, peel the back off the new pad and apply to the MATCHCAP XL.
- Safety Match Strikers (Red Phosphorous):
- The red phosphorus striker is what is commonly found on the side of matchboxes. To replace, peel off the old pad and remove any adhesive residue. Then, peel the back off the new pad and apply to the MATCHCAP XL.
- Both safety matches (normal kitchen matches) and strike-anywhere matches can be used on the red phosphorus striker.