ETE EDC Workhorse Assisted Flipper Knife 3.2" Drop Point Combo Blade, Black G10 Handles - ETEK1051
ETEK1051: EDC Workhorse Assisted Folding Knife
ETE - Edge Technologies Engineering
Dubbed the EDC Workhorse, the ETEK 1051 model is actually a very versatile knife that could perform dutifully as a tactical knife should the need present itself. It's slightly on the smaller side for this but the spring assist mechanism ensures the deployment of the blade so it's ready for immediate use. The pocketed stainless steel liners allow for the thin profile making it more comfortable in both the hand and the pocket. The ergonomic shape is similar to the Spyderco Tenacious, while its jimped thumb ramp and flipper finger guard make for very safe handling. It features ambidextrous thumb studs and pocket clip, textured black G10 scales, and a charcoal matte titanium blade finish. This is a fine knife that both seasoned knife guys and new collectors alike can appreciate.
- 40% serrated blade for cutting and sawing of non-metallic materials
- Ultra-strong design and construction for long term durability
- Slip-resistant machining for secure grip in grueling work conditions
- Corrosion-resistant coating on blade, liners, clips, studs, and fasteners for durability and long product life
- Ambidextrous thumb studs and swappable pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.20"
- Cutting Edge: 3.20"
- Closed Length: 4.53"
- Overall Length: 7.75"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.14"
- Blade Hardness: 56-57HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Charcoal Matte Titanium
- Handle Material: Machined Black G10
- Handle Thickness: 0.50"
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: Teflon Washers
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 4.3 oz.
- Spring Assist Mechanism
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95