ETE Combat Breaching Tool 16.75" Overall, Black TPR Handle, Black Kydex MOLLE Sheath - ETEK1501
ETEK1501: Combat Breaching Tool
ETE - Edge Technologies Engineering
The Jim Young designed Combat Breaching Tool is a true operator's axe that is as tough as physically possible. It features one-piece construction with a durable TPR overmold handle that is designed to excel in tough environments. A gas valve shutoff, pry bar end, nail puller, and wire cutter is all cleverly incorporated into the breaching tool to be functional additions and not just extra gimmicks.
- Versatile design for use in combat and camping environments
- Thick full-length tang and sturdy overmold grip provides secure strength
- Hatchet, pry and puncture features provide utilitarian usage
- Black sheath with MOLLE system for maximum use and storage
- Blade Length: 3.0"
- Handle Length: 8.50"
- Overall Length: 16.75"
- Blade Material: 7Cr17MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.24"
- Blade Hardness: 55-57HRC
- Blade Style: Tomahawk
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Material: Black Thermoplastic Rubber
- Handle Thickness: 0.90"
- Sheath Material: Kydex Sheath with MOLLE Loops and Straps
- Weight: 15.2 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 21.2 oz.
- Designer: Dave Young
- Made in China