Morakniv Mora of Sweden Floating Serrated Knife 3.75" Polished Blunt Tip Blade, Cork Handle, Orange Polymer Sheath - 13131
FT13131: Floating Serrated Knife
Morakniv developed the Floating Serrated Knife for the offshore industry where a floating knife is of high importance. Of course, its features also make this knife a perfect tool for kayakers, sailors and others spending time on the water, both professionals and sportsmen.
The Morakniv Floating Serrated Knife is a fixed blade knife that, thanks to the designed handle of cork actually floats. The thin serrated stainless steel blade is specially designed to handle the cutting of rope, fibers and nylon. The Floating Serrated Knife has a core and a sheath made of orange highly visible polymer making it easy to locate. The Floating Serrated Knife is a very lightweight knife, easy to take with you by connecting it to your belt, backpack or life-saving vest with the clip on the sheath. It's also possible to attach to a button, for example, on your working clothes. The blade has a rounded tip, helping prevent accidental injuries.
- A very lightweight knife with an orange core that makes it highly visible and easy to locate.
- An orange high visible sheath with a smart button lets you connect and link several knives from our Craft segment, giving you the opportunity to carry your preferred combination of models.
- The coil formed rounding of the ergonomic handle made of cork is a pleasure to hold and doesn't conduct cold.
- Easy to take with you by connecting it to your belt, backpack or lifesaving vest with the clip on the sheath.
- The thin serrated blade of stainless steel is specially designed for cutting rope, fiber, and nylon.
- The rounded tip is keeping you and your boat from injuries and providing a safe practice when cutting rope or nets out on the water.
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Handle Length: 5.00"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: Swedish Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.05"
- Blade Style: Blunt Tip
- Blade Edge: Serrated
- Blade Grind: Scandi
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: Cork
- Handle Thickness: 0.87"
- Sheath Material: Polymer
- Weight: 1.7 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 2.8 oz.
- Made in Sweden