Global G-80 Classic 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Ground
GLG80: G-80 Classic 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Ground
Manufactured in Japan since 1985, the Global Classic collection has remained unchanged as a true testament to its quality and unique construction. This original collection designed by Komin Yamada promises durability, quality and timeless design that captures the spirit of Global's philosophy and insistence on excellence.
This 7" Santoku knife has a hollow ground/granton edge. The scalloped grooves on the sides of the blade edge help with reducing friction and the sticking of foods. The handle is hollow and filled with sand to achieve the perfect weight and balance for a knife this size. The dimpling on the handle also provides a sure grip during any cooking adventure.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than many other steels.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
UPC Code: 4943691880000
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
$225.00On Sale: $139.95
$147.00On Sale: $59.95
$120.00On Sale: $59.99