Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7" Santoku Knife - 34374-183
H34374183: Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7" Santoku Knife
Miyabi by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
Miyabi Birchwood SG2 7" Granton Santoku - Asian chef's knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all-rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. Best used in chopping motion.
The potent core of SG2 super steel is protected by a 101-layer stunning flower Damascus pattern. The Cryodur blade undergoes a four-step hardening process that maximizes the properties of the steel.
- Hardening done in a state-of-the-art vacuum furnace
- Rapid-quenching to room temperature in seconds
- Cryogenic treatment at -321° F to enhance the corrosion resistance
- Double tempering to improve toughness
- Traditional 3-step Honbazuke hand-honed edge
- Fully rounded spine
- Karelian (Masur) Birch handle
- Mosaic pin
- Two red spacers
- End cap with logo
- Weight: 6.2 oz.
- Made in Japan
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$39.95On Sale: $19.95