Kershaw 4020 Dmitry Sinkevich Concierge Flipper 3.25" Modified Drop Point Blade, Black G10 Handles
KS4020: 4020 Concierge Folding Knife
Like its namesake, known for discreetly and efficiently taking care of tasks for hotel guests, the Kershaw Concierge will take care of all your pocketknife needs—discreetly and efficiently.
Designed by Dmitry Sinkevich, the Concierge has a clean, refined look. The modified drop point blade of 8Cr13MoV stainless steel opens with a flipper and Kershaw's manual KVT ball-bearing system, providing fast and easy one-handed opening. A custom pivot adds interest without detracting from the knife's clean lines.
Yet it's the handle that really takes this exciting knife out of the ordinary. Built of machined G10, it offers a substantial grip and fills even larger hands comfortably. Yet thanks to the crowned finish on the G10 scales, the Concierge still feels slim enough to be an easy everyday carry. For a secure grip, Kershaw added a black, glass-filled nylon backspacer with raised jimping.
Turn the knife over and you'll see Dmitry's unique inset pocket clip. The custom clip rests in a machined-out hollow in the handle—so that it's flush with the handle scale. This pocket clip treatment also contributes to the knife's slimmer feel and easy carry. The blade, liners, and hardware are titanium carbo-nitride coated for a sophisticated look—and is just one more reason why the Concierge will be at home no matter where your tasks may take you.
- Flipper - May be used with manual or assisted opening knives. Tee "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Liner Lock - Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Manual - There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Handle Length: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.50" (18.4 cm)
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Modified Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Ti Carbo-Nitride Coating
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry Tip-Up, Right Carry
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (105 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in China
$39.99 On Sale: $22.95