Kershaw 4036BLU Sinkevich Pub Multi-Function Folding Knife 1.6" Stonewashed Blade, Blue Aluminum and Steel Handles
KS4036BLU: 4036BLU Pub Folding Knife, Blue
Designed by Belarussian custom knifemaker Dmitry Sinkevich, the Kershaw Pub looks like nothing you’ve ever seen.
Closed, you’d never know there was a handy blade inside—although you would definitely see the equally handy bottle opener. And if you were exceptionally sharp-eyed, you might notice the slotted screwdriver tip right next to the bottle opener.
To reveal the blade, just push down on what looks like the key ring attachment. You’ll see the blade move out of the compact handle. Keep pushing and the blade will swing all the way out, ready for use. The blade is a modified sheepsfoot with a straight edge and clipped rather than rounded tip.
The handle has an anodized aluminum front scale in bright blue and a steel back. When open, the handle is large enough for a comfortable grip on this slip-joint-style knife. When closed, the Pub is less than 3 inches long, but with a one-inch key chain attachment, making it easy to slip onto even a crowded key ring. Strong detent keeps the Pub closed until you open it.
- Multifunction: Has multiple blades or tools, enabling it to perform multiple functions.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Bottle Opener
- Screwdriver Tip
- Pry Bar
- Key Chain Attachment
- Blade Length: 1.6" (4.1 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.1" (7.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepfoot
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum and Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Slip Joint
- Pocket Clip: None
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (53.9 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.