Kershaw 7125 Launch 12 AUTO Folding Knife 2.5" Stonewashed CPM-154 Spear Point Blade, Black Anodized Aluminum Handles w/ Carbon Fiber Inlay
KS7125: 7125 Launch 12 AUTO
Designed by Matt Diskin, the Launch 12 is the baby brother of Kershaw’s popular Launch 8. Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Launch 12 offers a stiletto style for a new generation. More compact than the original Launch 8, the Launch 12 weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it exceptionally easy to carry. The slim blade is sharpened on one side and has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style. Integrated fingerguards on handle top and bottom keep fingers away from danger.
This made in the USA automatic knife has stiletto styling in a smaller package. The CPM-154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with a carbon fiber insert, while the low-profile push button makes it harder for the blade to accidentally deploy.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 2.5" (6.4 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.7" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.2" (15.8 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Carbon Fiber Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Designer: Matt Diskin
- Made in the USA
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
A solid, lightweight material that can be molded, textured or anodized to provide better grip under extreme conditions.