Wusthof Classic 8" Artisan Butcher Knife, Hollow Edge - 1040107120
WU1040107120: Classic 8" Artisan Butcher Knife, Hollow Edge
Wusthof's best-selling collection for generations, Classic full tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. Classic knives feature a handle made of a highly durable synthetic material – Polyoxymethylene (POM) – which has a tight molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration. The Classic 8-inch Artisan Butcher Knife features a striking silhouette with a contoured finger guard, a dramatic curved hollow-edge blade and a pronounced skinning tip. This bold statement piece is far more versatile than the traditional butcher knife, perfectly designed for portioning chops and steaks and trimming cutlets and filets. The ideal size and shape for countless food prep tasks, the Classic 8-inch Artisan Butcher Knife is perfectly balanced with a comfortable over-sized handle. Its razor sharp edge effortlessly skins and slices large fruits and vegetables. It's as functional as it is handsome.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of high carbon stainless steel.
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control.
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58 Rockwell.
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo.
- Blade Length: 8.00"
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 8.50 oz.
- Made in Solingen, Germany