ASP Leverage Cap for Friction Loc Batons - 52921
ASP52921: Textured Black Leverage Cap
Enhance your potential
ASP attachments are compatible with over three million Tactical Batons in service throughout the world. Unique accessories that fill a specific need. Each is designed, tested and manufactured to be an integral part of the total ASP Tactical System.
A cap to enhance retention or impact potential. An accessory to add OC or light. A tool to gain entry. An insignia to add distinction. Each ASP attachment is built with the same old world craftsmanship and attention to detail as your Tactical Baton.
Leverage Caps lock the baton in the officer's hand improving retention and control. This unique design increases both speed to target and impact potential. Available in Textured Black, Electroless, Gold Band, Silver band and with Prestige insignias.
Leverage Cap Advantage:
The patent pending profile of the Leverage Cap provides a dramatic increase in striking potential while retaining a Tactical Baton® during the most dynamic confrontations. The cap increases the reach of the ASP Baton while improving control. The reduced grip diameter of the Leverage Cap replaces the standard cap of all ASP Expandable Batons.
- 6061 T6 aluminum
- Black industrial anodized
- Black powder paint coated
- Optional Electroless® nickel finish
- Optional Gold Band
- Optional Silver Band
- Optional Prestige® logos
- O-ring retention groove
- Fits all ASP Tactical Batons
- Reduced diameter finger grip
- Flared retention head
- The Leverage Cap extends the reach, increases the retention, improves the control and increases the striking power of an ASP Baton a full factor. The little finger fulcrum principle of the Oriental sword allows an F16 Baton to strike like an F21 or an F21 Baton to strike like an F26.