ASP BreakAway Subcap for Friction Loc Batons - 52923
ASP52923: Textured Black BreakAway Subcap
Enhance your potential
ASP attachments are compatible with over three million Tactical Batons in service throughout the world. Unique accessories that fill a specific need. Each is designed, tested and manufactured to be an integral part of the total ASP Tactical System.
A cap to enhance retention or impact potential. An accessory to add OC or light. A tool to gain entry. An insignia to add distinction. Each ASP attachment is built with the same old world craftsmanship and attention to detail as your Tactical Baton.
The gasket system around vehicle windows provides a protective cushion that prevents breakage. Trying to shatter a window to extract an occupant is extremely difficult. A baton or hammer will bounce off if not precisely placed. A push punch or spring breaker carries the hand into the broken glass. The three precision ground ceramic pins of the BreakAway will shatter window glass from any angle. It provides positive window breakage in any tactical environment.
- Low profile
- Adds less than .75" to the baton length
- Precision machined
- 6061 T6 aerospace aluminum
- Matte black hardcoat anodized
- Attaches to any existing ASP Baton
- Geodome radiused pin platform
- Three custom molded ceramic pins
- Positive pin contact from any angle Accepts all existing ASP baton caps
- Install the BreakAway between the ASP Baton handle and the baton cap. To use, remove the baton cap. Strike a vehicle side or back window from any tactically sound angle. The front window of a vehicle has an inner layer of laminated plastic. To break a front window, make a series of strikes in a circle. Then break out the circle.
UPC Code: 092608529236
This product is USA born and raised.
$16.00 On Sale: $9.95