Benchmade Bugout AXIS Folding Knife 3.24" S30V Smoked Gray Combo Blade, Ranger Green Grivory Handles - 535SGRY-1
BM535SGRY1: 535SGRY-1 Bugout | Benchmade Design
The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim, yet ergonomic package. Subtle, yet capable, this version of the Bugout was developed to be easily carried anywhere without drawing attention to itself. Ranger green handles and a smoked gray, chromium nitride coated blade blend into nearly any environment. Whether you’re in the city or mountains, this lightweight folder will be ready when you are.
- AXIS lock
- Drop point, smoke gray chromium nitride coated blade
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Ranger Green Grivory handle with tan anodized aluminum barrel spacers
- Lightweight DLC-coated titanium AXIS bar, tan anodized aluminum thumb stud, oversized lanyard hole, and smoke gray chromium nitride coated reversible mini deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Weight: 1.85 oz. (52.45 g)
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 7.46" (18.95 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72 cm)
- Class: Blue
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953151409
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.