Benchmade 537GY Bailout AXIS Folding Knife 3.38" CPM-3V Gray Cerakote Plain Tanto Blade, Black Grivory Handles
BM537GY: 537GY Bailout | Benchmade Design
Looking to fly under the radar? The slim and ultralight design of the Bailout offers users an optimal strength-to-weight ratio. Black Grivory handles, a tanto CPM-3V blade, and aluminum pommel complete a package that cuts weight while maintaining durability. The Bailout: Two ounces of confidence for your kit.
Differing from the drop-point blades of the traditional Bugout models, the 537’s blade mimics a Japanese profile tanto, as opposed to the tanto Benchmade has used on models like the Griptillian, AFO II, and Barrage that sport a straight belly and crisp primary bevel. This design was influenced by a desire to embolden the tip strength of the blade while maintaining superior slicing performance. Even with the addition of an aluminum pommel which includes a lanyard slot at the tail end of the handle, the 537 adheres to the 2-ounce precedent set by the Bugout.
- AXIS lock
- Tanto blade
- CPM-3V premium tool steel (58-60HRC)
- Black Grivory handles
- Lightweight DLC-coated titanium AXIS bar, aluminum thumb stud, oversized lanyard hole, and reversible mini deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.38" (8.59 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.71" (2.29 mm)
- Overall Length: 8.07" (20.50 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-3V Tool Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.09" (2.29 mm)
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Finish: Gray Cerakote
- Handle Material: Black Grivory
- Handle Thickness: 0.41"
- Locking Mechanism: Axis Lock
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.05 oz. (58.4 g)
- Made in the USA