Zwilling J.A. Henckels Miyabi Kaizen Artisan 9.5" Slicing Knife, Pakkawood Handle - 34078-243
H34078243: Miyabi Kaizen Artisan 9.5" Slicing Knife
Miyabi Kaizen by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Japan
Miyabi Artisan knives combine exceptional beauty with expert craftsmanship. The knives feature an industry-leading micro-carbide SG2 core, plated in nickel and stainless steel for outstanding cutting performance and a stunning hammered "Tsuchime" finish. Each knife is hand-honed in Seki, Japan using traditional Japanese sharpening methods, resulting in scalpel-like sharpness that glides effortlessly through food. The uniquely shaped handle is ergonomically designed to be comfortable in the hand. Constructed of rosewood pakkawood, the Miyabi Artisan handle features decorative accents and a stainless steel endcap, enhancing its striking appearance.
- SG2 Powder-steel core is clad in layers of nickel and stainless steel.
- Ice-hardened to 63 Rockwell hardness of exceptional durability.
- Hammered finish prevents sticking and looks stunning.
- Hand-honed blade is exceptionally sharp.
- Distinctive pakkawood handle features brass and red spacers, stainless steel endcap, and attractive mosaic pin.
- Blade Length: 9.5"
- Blade Material: SG2 Powder Steel
- Blade Hardness: 63 HRC
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Made in Japan
The exotic steel Capital of the World, Japan produces and innovates some of the best products, from pocket to kitchen knives and everything in between.
Provides a traditional, natural look and feel to a modern tool. Wood absorbs shock well and is popular in axe handles.
$35.99 On Sale: $24.25
$22.95 On Sale: $15.26
$88.00 On Sale: $62.95
On Sale: $12.55