Hults Bruk Premium Aneby 20" Hatchet, Hickory Wood Handle, Leather Sheath - H840712
HUBH840712: Aneby Premium Hatchet
The Hults Bruk "Aneby" is a stout medium sized axe. It is designed to offer considerable power and leverage making it ideal for hunters to carry out animal skinning and other tasks. Additionally, it is suited for light forest work.
Hults Bruk Premium Series axes spend more time being forged so the head shape is more detailed and the edge is hand sharpened. The handle is oval shaped for a better grip while in use.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening sessions.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Overall Length: 20"
- Blade Material: Swedish Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.51"
- Handle Material: American Hickory Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.97"
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Head Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Weight: 2.75 lbs.
- Made in Sweden