Hults Bruk Premium Kisa 26" Felling Axe, Hickory Wood Handle, Leather Sheath - H840722
HUBH840722: Kisa Premium Felling Axe
The Hults Bruk "Kisa" is a medium sized felling axe. As part of the hand grinding production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
Hults Bruk Premium Series axes spend more time being forged so the head shape is more detailed and the edge is hand sharpened. The handle is oval shaped for a better grip while in use.
- The axe head is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel in a foundry that has been in operation since 1697.
- As part of the production process, the steel is struck multiple times thereby increasing its density and resulting in more durability of the axe.
- The head is constructed in such a way that there is a tempered zone designed to hold a very sharp edge even after many sharpening sessions.
- Each axe comes with a traditional leather protective sheath that is embellished with some unique Swedish decorative elements. The axe is shipped in its own storage box and comes with a detailed users manual.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Overall Length: 26"
- Blade Material: Swedish Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.55"
- Handle Material: American Hickory Wood
- Handle Thickness: 0.91"
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Head Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Weight: 2.86 lbs.
- Made in Sweden