Kershaw 1302BW Lifter Assisted Flipper Knife 3.375" Blackwash Tanto Blade, Stainless Steel Handles
KS1302BW: 1302BW Lifter
A TACTICAL LOOK & FEEL IN A LARGER BLACKWASH KNIFE
So much knife and so much cool factor for under twenty bucks. When we started selling assisted openers, we never thought they would be this flawless in operation... this affordable... yeah, and this cool looking!
The Kershaw 1302BW Lifter offers a tactical modified tanto blade and a tough, machined style.
The Blackwash finish gives it an already-worn-in look, yet the finish isn't just for looks. The coating provides an extra measure of protection for the metal, and the Blackwash helps hide any additional scratches you put on the knife during normal use.
The Lifter is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening for fast and easy one-handed opening. It opens neatly with the built-in flipper or thumbstud. A sturdy frame lock safely secures the blade open during use, and then closes easily for storage or carry. The all-steel design really shows off the Blackwash finish.
The Lifter includes a deep-carry pocketclip so the knife rides comfortably low in the pocket for discreet carry.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Blade length: 3.375 in.
- Cutting Edge: 3 in.
- Closed length: 4.5 in.
- Open length: 7.75 in.
- Flipper, thumbstud
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock
- Single position, deep-carry pocketclip
- Steel: 3Cr13, black-oxide Blackwash finish
- Handle: Stainless steel, black-oxide Blackwash finish
- Weight: 5.7 oz.
- Made in China
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95
$49.99 On Sale: $17.95