Mantis MT-9D Wile E Folding Knife 2.375" Blade, Coyota Tan G10 Handles
MNTMT9D: MT-9D Wile E
This design from Mantis is really exciting, and it reminds us here at KnifeCenter of their early designs that first captivated our attention. The Wile E is a stubby--or is that stout--folder with a wide blade and a lot of attitude. The two simple serrations are the perfect amount for EDC in the real world!
Mantis Wile E. 2.375" CPM-440V stainless extra-thick modified drop point blade with bead blast finish and thumb slot. Tan machined G10 handles. Reversible deep-carry stainless pocket clip.
- Overall Length: 5.750"
- Blade Length: 2.375"
- Blade Material: CMO-440V
- Blade Style: Modified Drop Point
- Handle Material: Machined G-10
- Lock Style: Liner Locking Mechanism
- Carry System: Ambidextrous Pocket Clip
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
- Special Features: Blade is nearly a quarter inch thick
- Made in Taiwan