Ontario OKC3S Khaki Brown USMC Bayonet 8" Blade and Scabbard (6504)
Ontario Knife Company
This knife is used/issued by United States Marine Corps
Designed to Marine Corps Military specifications for attachment to M16 rifles, this bayonet features a black coated clip-point blade of a proprietary carbon steel formula, with a small 1-3/4" serrated section at the base of the blade and a sharpened upper swedge. The grooved handle is very grippy and resilient, for use with or without gloves. The hard MOLLE compatible sheath with strap down loops has drain holes for amphibious use, an embedded ceramic-coated aluminum sharpener on the back, and a sturdy ballistic nylon harness for attachment to load bearing equipment in multiple ways. Markings on blade may vary.
- 0.200" thick proprietary carbon steel
- 13.25" overall length
- 8" blade length
- Hardness RC 53-58
- 1.75 mission serration
- Zinc phosphate nonreflective finish
- Dynaflex handle ergonomically grooved to reduce hand fatigue
- Manufactured with a low noise signature polyester elastomer
- Fitted internal stainless steel spring friction to secure bayonet
- Ceramic coated aluminum honing rod located on back of scabbard
- Equipped with two load bearing attaching straps with cross straps
- Optional OKC3S compatible leg straps available
- Weight: 13.8 oz.
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 071721065043
An excellent hard use steel, 1095 is a primary choice for camping and larger fixed blade knives for its extreme toughness and ability to hold an edge. Corrosion resistance is very limited with this steel (it will rust) and most blades come with a coating to prevent premature rusting.
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
This product is USA born and raised.
$89.99On Sale: $25.95
$66.95On Sale: $29.95