Out of the Woods of Oregon Bread & Bagel Slicer, Alder, Right Handed - 10101
OO10101: Bread & Bagel Slicer | Alder | Right Handed
Out of the Woods of Oregon
Our Bread and Bagel Slicer is the best for slicing all kinds of bread. The blade is Stainless Steel, double-ground and serrated and it is guaranteed to never need sharpening. Slices thin or thick slices of crusty sourdough, artisan breads, bagels and rolls. It will even slice bread warm from the oven without crushing or mangling it. Knife measures 15.5" overall with a 9.5" blade.
LIVE GREEN - BE GREEN
This item is made in Eugene, Oregon from Oregon Red Alder. Red Alder is a sustainable hardwood that flourishes in the Pacific Northwest. Thanks to sound forestry practices in Oregon, this beautiful, renewable resource will be available to us in the years go come.
- Slicer Blade is guaranteed to never need sharpening
- Keen cutting edge lasts for over 300,000 slices
- Slicer cuts thick crusty bread, and even cuts warm bread easily
- Slicer will slice wafer-thin pieces of bread and all the way to the end of the loaf
- Easy Care: Wipe blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately. Use mineral oil to maintain the wood's natural luster