TEKNA Knives Ocean Edge Fixed Dive Knife 3.5" Polished Double Edge Symmetrical Dagger Blade and Skeletonized Handle, ABS Plastic Sheath - TEK-OE-S-PS
TEKOESPS: Ocean Edge Symmetrical Dagger Fixed Blade, Polished
The TEKNA Ocean Edge Dive Knife has always been a favorite among divers because of its versatile design and solid, one-piece construction. Four blade styles are available to meet your needs above and below the surface including double edge dagger or blunt tip safety blades and optional black Teflon coatings. All four styles feature a skeletonized handle and are manufactured in Italy from solid-billet 420 stainless steel. The quick release ABS plastic sheath was made in the USA and includes a thumb release for extra retention and adjustable Velcro leg straps. It's the perfect diver's knife; we can't think of a single way to improve this design so we highly recommend it to you.
- Quick, thumb release ABS sheath
- Quick release/adjust Velcro leg straps
- Belt clip conversion kit
- Individually serial numbered
- Blade Length: 3.50"
- Cutting Edge: 3.0"
- Handle Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Blade Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.193"
- Blade Style: Symmetrical Double Edge Dagger
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Polished
- Handle Material: 420 Stainless Steel
- Handle Thickness: 0.193"
- Sheath Material: ABS Plastic
- Weight: 3.00 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 4.30 oz.
- Sheath Assembled in the USA from US and/or foreign components
- Knife Made in Italy /ul>