Wusthof Classic 2.75" Parmesan Cheese Knife - 3109
WU3109: Classic | 2.75" Parmesan Cheese Knife
WÜSTHOF precision forged knives are goods of only the highest quality. Painstakingly manufactured these knives are pure fun to work with and will turn even the preparation of a dish into a culinary pleasure.
The classic triple riveted knife series.
- Forged from one piece of especially tempered high carbon steel to ensure an outstanding endurance
- Extraordinary sharpness which is easy to maintain
- Special alloyed steel
- Seamless, hygienic fit of the handle
- Triple-riveted handle shells, full tang handle
- Black handles made of synthetic material
- For professional chefs and home cooking enthusiasts
- Guaranteed against material and manufacturing defects
- Cheese knife for Parmesan
- The short, but sturdy blade is ideal for cutting Parmesan cheese.
- Even the hardest Parmesan is no problem.
- Blades are high-carbon stainless steel
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Made in Solingen, Germany