Zero Tolerance Model 0350 Assisted Flipper Knife 3.25" S30V Black Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles
ZT0350: Model 0350 - Folder
Zero Tolerance Knives
Serve & Protect
In response to customer requests, ZT is proud to introduce the 0350. It's slightly smaller and slightly lighter than the 0300—10% to be precise—but just as aggressive. The 0350 is fully equipped with SpeedSafe for one-handed assisted opening. Even in combat gloves, you can easily deploy the blade using the large, ambidextrous thumb stud or blade protrusion. The blade is S30V stainless steel with Tungsten DLC (Diamond Like Carbon) coating. S30V provides extreme durability, while the black Tungsten DLC is non-reflective, enhances hardness, and reduces friction drag. Textured, matte-black G10 scales provide a secure grip. Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed clip carry.
- Blade Material: S30V stainless steel with Tungsten DLC coating
- Blade Length: 3.25 inches (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 inches thick
- Scales: Textured, G10 in matte black
- Handle Length: 4.625 inches (11.7 cm)
- Lock: Locking liner
- Weight: 4.8 oz.
- Includes SpeedSafe® Ambidextrous Opening System
- Includes a quad mounting system for tip-up, tip-down, left or right handed clip carry
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 087171003504
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$39.99On Sale: $22.95