Benchmade SOCP Dagger 3.22" Black Blade, Sand Sheath - 176BKSN
BM176BKSN: 176BKSN SOCP Dagger - Greg Thompson - USA
The 176BKSN SOCP skeletonized dagger is the optimal tool for self-defense and allows the user to maintain dexterity and manipulate other objects without putting down the knife. The specialized sheath design also integrates into gear and webbing while keeping a low profile. MOLLE compatible.
176 MOLLE Extraction
SOCP Dagger Use and Carry Guide
- Skeletonized dagger fixed blade features 440C blade steel
- Finger loop for ease of deployment and use
- Injected molded sheath with clip and lanyard
- Black Dagger/Sand Sheath
- Dagger Length: 7.25" (18.42cm)
- Blade Length: 3.22" (8.18cm)
- Handle Length: 4.03" (10.24cm)
- Dagger Thickness: 0.185" (4.70mm)
- Weight: 2.20oz (62.37g)
- Sheath Weight: 1.00oz (28.35g)
- Made in USA
UPC Code: 610953138813
Waterproof, scratch resistant, and low friction. It will hold its shape and makes a great alternative to leather.
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
High end stainless steel with a high resistance to corrosion and will sharpen to a razor edge.
This product is USA born and raised.
$49.00 On Sale: $34.99