Benchmade 3400BK Autocrat AUTO OTF Knife 3.71" Black S30V Double Edge Dagger Blade, Black G10 Handles
BM3400BK: 3400BK Autocrat OTF AUTO | Benchmade Design
Defined by speed and style, the 3400 Autocrat is the latest out-the-front technology for tactical and EDC enthusiasts alike. This knife is Benchmade's first OTF to use composite handles, blending the durability and wear-resistance of G10 with a flash of colorful hardware and components. This makes for a completely different feel to the knife. It's incredibly lightweight, leading to you carry it more often until it becomes a dependable companion. The double edge CPM-S30V dagger blade provides users with a design for a variety of applications that is as classic as the Infidel it was based on.
- Aluminum frame
- Smooth milled and contoured black G10 handles with black oxide liner
- Reversible tip-down deep-carry pocket clip
- CPM-S30V premium stainless steel double-edged dagger blade with fuller (58-60HRC)
- Double-action out-the-front automatic mechanism; spine fire thumb slide
- Blue sapphire titanium oxide PVD coated stainless steel hardware; blue anodized aluminum slide
- Blade Length: 3.71" (9.42 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.105" (2.667 mm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.60" (15.24 mm)
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Double Edge Dagger
- Weight: 3.93 oz. (111.41 g)
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel, Reversible, Tip-Down
- Lock Mechanism: Thumb Slide
- Overall Length: 8.75" (22.23 cm)
- Closed Length: 5.04" (12.80 cm)
- Class: Black
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953151973
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.