Bear OPS AC-550-B4-P Bold Action V AUTO 3.75" Bead Blasted 14C28N Modified Tanto Blade, Green/Black G10 Handles
BCAC550B4P: AC-550-B4-P Bold Action V, Bead Blast Blade
Combining all their previous knowledge of knifemaking Bear Ops has introduced the next model of their automatic knife lineup. The Bold Action V AUTO folder is sized perfectly for EDC (every day carry) and can tackle any job you throw at it. The handles are CNC'd black and green G10 with great fit and finish. They are not only comfortable to hold but provide good traction when in use. The 3.2" Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is deployed with the simple yet firm press of the button which is also used to unlock the blade. The safety prevents accidental blade opening when not in use, as well as closing when in use. The pocket clip can be positioned for left or right-handed tip-up carry.
Bear & Son Cutlery is a family owned company started in 1991 with the mission of manufacturing the "best knives made in the USA" at their fully contained 41,000 sq ft facility in Jacksonville, Alabama. Their goal is to manufacturer the best tactical knives available for those who serve. Bear OPS knives are made with (OPS) Operational Precision for superior tactical knives that can be relied on for any situation.
- Blade opens with a firm push of the recess button
- Safety to prevent accidental deployment
- Black & Green G10 Handles
- Sandvik 14C28N Stainless steel blade
- Pocket clip provides for tip-up carry and quick access
- Proudly made in Alabama, USA
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Closed Length: 5.0"
- Overall Length: 8.75"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Tanto
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Material: Green & Black G10
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Left,Right Carry
- Weight: 5.4 oz.
- Made in the USA