Benchmade Famin/Demongivert Aller Friction Folding Knife 1.6" S30V Satin Plain Blade, Black G10 Handles - 380
BM380: 380 Aller | Famin/Demongivert Design
Six tools in one small package. The Aller is Benchmade's first collaboration with French knife makers Patrick Famin and Eric Demongivert. Their uniquely shaped tool of the same name was designed with travel in mind. Features on this friction folder include a Wharncliffe blade, screwdriver/pry tip, micro bit slot, a custom pocket/money clip, bottle opener, and lanyard/key-ring hole. Legal to carry almost anywhere and useful wherever your travels take you.
- Custom designed reversible and removable money clip
- Bottle opener, screwdriver/pry tip, and micro bit slot
- Patent pending friction folder design
- Blade Length: 1.60"
- Closed Length: 3.30"
- Overall Length: 4.48"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Wharncliffe, Satin
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Blue G10 Base Layer
- Handle Thickness: 0.38"
- Clip: Custom, Reversible, Tip-Up
- Lock Mechanism: Friction
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Designers: Patrick Famin and Eric Demongivert
- Weight: 1.80 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953152062
A hardened wear and corrosion resistant stainless steel developed in collaboration with Chris Reeve. It is known for its improved sharpness and toughness. This is a premium grade steel only used in high end knives. Composition: Carbon 1.45%, Chromium 14.00%, Vanadium 4.00%, Molybdenum 2.00%
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
This product is USA born and raised.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
$314.95 On Sale: $119.95