Benchmade Gold Class Bugout AXIS Folding Knife 3.24" Munin Damasteel Blade, Ghost Carbon Fiber Handles with Blue C-Tek Inalys - 535-191
BM535191: 535-191 Bugout Gold Class
The 535 Bugout has become one of the most popular knives in Benchmade's line up and to celebrate, they've created a new Gold Class version full of upgrades. Munin pattern Damasteel and ghost carbon fiber handles are coupled with smoked gray PVD coated liners, pocket clip, and hardware. Blue anodized titanium thumb studs and barrel spacers round out this Unlimited Limited Gold Class model. A Bugout of this caliber is sure to be a bright spot in anyone's collection.
- DLC coated titanium lock stud and DLC coated hardware
- Smoked gray PVD coated liners
- Blue anodized titanium thumb studs and barrel spacers
- Blade Length: 3.24"
- Closed Length: 4.22"
- Overall Length: 7.46"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Blade Material: Munin Damasteel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Handle Material: Ghost Carbon Fiber with Blue C-Tek Inlays
- Handle Thickness: 0.45"
- Clip: Deep Carry, Reversible, Tip-Up, Smoke Gray PVD
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS Lock
- Warranty: Manufacturer's Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 2.10 oz.
- Made in the USA
UPC Code: 610953153458
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Very strong and lightweight material. Provides an upscale and modern feel.
This product is USA born and raised.
A layered steel that can be either carbon or stainless. The finished blade is acid etched to give it a unique design. Damascus is known for its toughness, and edge holding capabilities.