Columbia River CRKT 2520 Lucas Burnley Tuna Folding Knife 3.221" Black Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, OD Green G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR2520: 2520 Tuna, Designed by Lucas Burnley
Built like a Bluefin. With a profile that suggests strong forward momentum and a blade shape that looks like a deep-sea carnivore, the Tuna everyday carry folding knife slices through packages and boxes faster than a Bluefin slices through the swell on a taut line.
Lucas Burnley was inspired by his newfound backyard when he sat down to sketch the Tuna. Freshly settled in Cape Cod, Massachusetts, he designed the deep-belly drop point blade to be extremely versatile while mimicking the look of the powerful Bluefin tuna that roams the Atlantic. It's met with a super grippy handle with G10 on the front and stainless steel on the back that excels in adverse conditions. The handle is set off with a bronze anodized pivot ring and backspacer. Deployed with a thumb stud, the blade stays securely in place with a frame lock.
Get the power of one of the world's largest, fastest fish in your pocket.
- Thumb Stud for Easy One Hand Opening
- Two-Tone Handle, Stainless Steel and G10 Handle for Secure Grip
- Frame Lock Secures the Blade in the Open Position
- Blade Length: 3.221" (81.81 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.485" (113.92 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.688" (195.28 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr14MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.145" (3.68 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 with 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.7 oz. (104.89 g)
- Designer: Lucas Burnley
- Made in China