Kershaw 2075 Payout Assisted Flipper Knife 3.5" Stonewashed D2 Clip Point Blade, Black G10 Handle with Stainless Steel Bolster
KS2075: 2075 Payout Folding Knife
The Payout is a larger knife sure to draw admiring glances. The big, 3.5" blade of D2 steel features a unique top swedge that gives the Payout a dynamic look and relieves some of the weight of its larger blade. The handle front, of machined steel and black G10, is enhanced by a custom pivot and an aluminum pivot ring anodized in copper. The handle back echoes the pivot ring with a custom over-travel stop, also anodized in copper. The final copper-colored touch is the standoff, which doubles as a lanyard hole.
- Flipper - May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The "flipper" is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- SpeedSafe Assisted Opening - Assists you to open any SpeedSafe knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumb stud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Frame Lock - A portion of the handle (the knife frame) moves behind the blade to lock it into position during use. This is a safety feature of the knife.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Blade Length: 3.5" (8.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.9" (12.6 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.3" (21.3 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Black G10 with Stainless Steel Bolster and Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry)
- Weight: 5.3 oz. (150.3 g)
- Made in China
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
Formed in a sheet under high pressure by combining fiberglass and an epoxy resin binder. These handles are lightweight and shaped to ensure a solid grip.
This is a high carbon steel that is appropriate for use in hostile environments and is known for edge retention.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95