Columbia River CRKT 2716 Ryan Johnson RMJ Owlet Fixed Neck Knife 2.181" Black Stonewashed Blade, GRN Sheath
CR2716: 2716 Owlet, Designed by Ryan Johnson
Far from a fledgling. It may be compact, but the fixed blade Owlet everyday carry neck knife is stacked with useful details. Trim threads, slice veggies, cut open boxes, and at the end of the day, crack open beers with the same 1.3-ounce powerhouse.
RMJ Tactical is known worldwide for creating tools that have an impressive bite. Their big-swinging custom tomahawks are all utilitarian and they applied the same logic to the Owlet everyday carry neck knife. From one solid piece of high-carbon stainless steel is crafted a compact drop-point blade and a super ergonomic handle. The open handle design not only cuts weight but leaves space for a bottle opener so you'll always be the hero of the party. A glass-reinforced nylon sheath is laced with a black cord that has a spring release so if you get into a pinch, you can let it safely fly.
Light as a feather, powerful as a full-grown great horned.
- Black Stonewash Finish improves Corrosion Resistance
- Compact Design for Easy Carry
- Open Handle Design Reduces Weight and has Bottle Opener
- Blade Length: 2.181" (55.4 mm)
- Handle Length: 2.307" (58.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 4.488" (114.0 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.146" (3.71 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (48.19 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 2.4 oz. (68.03 g)
- Designer: Ryan Johnson
- Made in China
Stainless Steel knife handles provide strength and durability and look and feel great.
An affordable medium carbon stainless steel with a good balance of edge holding and corrosion resistance properties.
$49.99 On Sale: $24.95