Columbia River CRKT 5220 Brian Tighe BT Fighter Compact Flipper Knife 2.856" Stonewashed Drop Point Blade, Black GRN Handles
CR5220: 5220 BT Fighter Compact, Designed by Brian Tighe
A machinist's masterpiece. Take a look at a knife with brilliant contours and a tactical soul and you can bet it came from the shop of Brian Tighe. The BT Fighter Compact everyday carry folding knife is no exception with its layered, sculpted handle and deep grooves. If there was any need for further proof that Brian is a master machinist, the BT Fighter is it.
Modeled closely after his Tighe Fighter custom design, the BT Fighter comes from Brian Tighe's shop in Ridgeville, Ontario replete with all the signature Tighe design details. The stonewashed stainless steel drop point blade is balanced with a swedge making for a strong, reinforced tip. The handle is equally as eye-catching with a layered look carved of one sturdy slab of glass-reinforced nylon. The backspacer and deep grooves help you keep your grip. Deployed with a flipper, the blade opens smoothly and quickly thanks to the ball bearing pivot system. It's held in place and disengaged with an easy-to-use button lock.
The super deep carry keeps it nearly undetectable in your pocket and a carved space through the clip is built for a lanyard.
When artistry meets exceptional usability.
- Ball Bearing Pivot System Deploys the Blade Smooth and Fast
- Grooved Backspacer Enhances Grip
- Deep Pocket Carry Clip
- Blade Length: 2.856" (72.54 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.173" (105.99 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.063" (179.4 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.126" (3.2 mm)
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Liner Material: Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Button Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.4 oz. (96.39 g)
- Designer: Brian Tighe
- Made in China