Columbia River CRKT 6280 TJ Schwarz Overland Folding Knife 2.997" Black Stonewashed Plain Blade, OD Green G10 and Stainless Steel Handles
CR6280: 6280 Overland, Designed by TJ Schwarz
The knife version of a 4x4. Inspired by the aesthetic of the classic crawling vehicle, the Overland outdoor folding knife is crafted to go off-road. No matter if your camp kitchen is on a flat rock miles from anywhere or a picnic bench in the park, this knife is perfectly suited for slicing the campfire-charred sirloin.
Designer TJ Schwarz has built himself a reputation on his knife designs that channel the soul of classic cars. From his shop in Boise, Idaho, TJ is at it again with the Overland that looks like it's perpetually about to shift into 4 low. The high-carbon, stainless steel blade features a stonewash finish for corrosion resistance so it'll withstand camp chef grime for meals on end. With a long, smooth sheepsfoot blade and an elevated G10 and stainless steel handle, it's perfectly crafted for preparing the main course with all the accouterments. A simple locking liner is easy to clean and keeps the blade securely in place.
Bring along the knife that will always keep you locked in.
- High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade with a Black Stonewashed Finish for Corrosion Resistance
- Elevated Handle in Relation to the Blade Conducive to Flat Surface Cutting
- Orange Anodized Pivot Ring and Backspacer Accents
- Blade Length: 2.997" (76.12 mm)
- Closed Length: 4.357" (110.67 mm)
- Overall Length: 7.375" (187.33 mm)
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.121" (3.07 mm)
- Blade Style: Modified Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Stonewash
- Handle Material: OD Green G10 with 2Cr13 Stainless Steel Lock
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pocket Clip: Deep Carry (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 3.6 oz. (102.06 g)
- Designer: TJ Schwarz
- Made in China
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
Includes a pocket clip for easy accessibility and a more secure carry.
Developed by Chris Reeve, it functions like a liner lock but the lock is comprised of one of the handle scales. It's an extremely strong and easy to manipulate lock.
$79.99 On Sale: $39.95
$69.99 On Sale: $39.95
$59.99 On Sale: $24.95