Columbia River CRKT Kit Carson M16-13FX Fixed Blade Knife 4.636" SK-5 Tanto Combo Blade with Veff Serrations, Black G10 Handles, GRN Sheath - M40-02
CRM1613FX: M16-13FX, Designed by Kit Carson
CRKT has listened. The M16 is the most popular series that they have ever made. Over the years, CRKT has paid homage to the late and revered Kit Carson by keeping his legacy alive with new iterations. This is different. Introducing the first fixed blade tactical M16 knife with Veff Serrations and a whole world of new possibilities.
The late Kit Carson designed this and many of his other groundbreaking knives in his shop in Vine Grove, Kentucky. Kit's lasting legacy is anchored to his ranking as a master sergeant and his high-profile membership in the Cutlery Hall of Fame. The M16-13FX keeps all we love about Kit's line of tactical folders and reimagines it as a fixed blade. The versatile tanto blade is built of high-carbon stainless steel and has a black powder-coated finish for supreme durability as well as Veff Serrations for slicing through ropes or cords with ease. As a fixed blade, it stands up to tougher tasks than folders but features the same trusty and recognizable handle design fortified with G10 to be grippy in all conditions. A versatile glass-reinforced nylon sheath has holes for strapping on racks, packs, belts, and everything in between.
With this M16 reissue, CRKT is honoring a legend the best way they know-how.
- Veff Serrations Provide Superior Cutting of Rope, Straps, and Fibrous Materials
- G10 for Excellent Grip in All Weather Conditions
- Gear Compatible Glass Reinforced Nylon Sheath can be Strapped Anywhere on Your Kit
- Blade Length: 4.636" (117.75 mm)
- Handle Length: 4.739" (120.38 mm)
- Overall Length: 9.375" (238.13 mm)
- Blade Material: SK-5 Carbon Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.155" (3.94 mm)
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Handle Material: Black G10
- Sheath Material: Glass Reinforced Nylon
- Weight: 4.6 oz. (130.41 g)
- Weight with Sheath: 6.0 oz. (170.1 g)
- Designer: Kit Carson
- Made in China