Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star 40th Anniversary 8 Piece Block Set - 35065-700
H35065700: TWIN Four Star 8 Piece Block Set
Safe handling in proven design
Classic design, safe the grip, and quality manufacturing are all components of the Four Star knives by Zwilling J.A. Henckels.
The Four Star Series is the world's most popular knife line. Four Star knives were designed and developed in close cooperation with renowned professional chefs. First introduced in 1976, the Four Star range today is the world's most sought after up-scale knife series.
Knives made in Germany. Shears, sharpening steel and block are made in China.
- Zwilling special formula; high carbon German stainless steel
- Friodur blade, ice-hardened to ~57 rockwell hardness
- Sigmaforge knife, forged from one piece of steel
- Hand sharpened and polished
- Edge angle 15° on each side
- Laser controlled edge
- Classic full bolster
- Molded handle
- 3/4 tang
- Dishwasher safe (hand-washing recommended)
- 4" Paring Knife
- 5" Serrated/Utility Knife
- 5.5" Prep Knife
- 8" Bread Knife
- 8" Chef's Knife
- Sharpening Steel
- Kitchen Shears
- Hardwood Block