Zwilling J.A. Henckels TWIN Four Star 7" Santoku Knife, Hollow Edge - 31098-183
Safe handling in proven design
Classic design, safe the grip, and quality manufacturing are all components of the Four Star knives by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS.
Asian-type knife with broad blade and especially sharp cutting edge. The all rounder of the Asian kitchen can be used threefold: for preparing meat, fish and also vegetables. All Santoku knives by ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS have fine-polished RAZOR EDGE that gives them their typical sharpness. The hollow edge is ideal for extra thin cutting.
Blade dimensions: 170mm/7". Made in Solingen, Germany.
- SIGMAFORGE One Piece Construction- Perfect geometry, high precision and improved stability of the blade and steel structure, improved cutting edge retention
- Laser Controlled Edge - Is sharper and stays sharper longer Has a more consistent blade angle
- Friodur Ice Hardened - Maximum no stain properties and more blade strength. Improved resistance to corrosion and pitting
- Super Bolster - Provides weight, insures safety and adds balance
- Full Rat-Tail Tang - Proper balance and greater strength
- High Carbon, No Stain Steel - No staining, no rusting
- Hand Honed - Is sharper and stays sharper longer
- Polypropylene Handles (bonded with seamless accuracy) - Comfortable molded handle. Hygienic (Autoclavable). Food safe
- Full warranty - J.A. HENCKELS stands behind all its knives
One of the older steel Capitals of the World: Solingen, Germany produces some of the best Kitchen knives and straight razors money can buy.
A nylon polymer that is lightweight and extremely durable, Zytel can be shaped and textured to provide excellent grip.
$147.00 On Sale: $59.99
$190.00 On Sale: $134.99
On Sale: $44.95
$65.60 On Sale: $40.45